Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2005


Well,
I want to add a picture to my profile but to do that I have to put one in my post. That is crazy to me, if I can load a pic to the post and take their space why can't I just load one onto my profile. No one ever said it had to make sense.

So here it is, my mug, I am letting you choose what you think of it, I'm not to keen on my hair and my mustache has looked better, but I learned from Napolean Dynamite that it is important to be able to grow a mustache. It might even propel me into office. I always as a note of pride view my facial hair. Now the big question is, what do you think of that smile. taking the picture was probably weird looking because I was standing by the mirror and I just cropped out the camera in photoshop. I didn't crop it out because I thought it would be good just to have the mug, but because my digital camera model's first buyer was Enoch (the biblical character). And if I leave the camera people will add comments, assuming they read this page, that say things like, "get a new camera old camera guy" and I just can't handle that dressing down. So here it is my picture, then everyone can see who I am.

Peace and Hairgrease

No comments: