Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005


These are my burds, starting from the left, Sarah, and Abraham. They are parrotlets. Supposed to be very nice social birds. Not always the best of birds though. They are tiny little birds, smaller than finches. It is always nice to have something to take care of.

I am going to Searcy this afternoon to watch a friend graduate from the HSBS program. I met the guy at mychurch in memphis. You should check out the webpage, we are a collection of house churches in the greater memphis area. It is weird, I started in memphis working in the inner city, and I see there are people who live in the greater area with as many issues. The issues are generally the same.

I currently have a year left in my program at HUGSR, I will graduate with a Masters of Divinity. After school I am thinking of going into Hospital Chaplency. The direction God has been leading me is intersting, wherever I minister and whatever I do, I want to give people hope.

In my life and the lives of the people I have worked with and befriended in Memphis, I see this great lack of hope. The world we live in is not designed to give people hope. Read my poetry :). I hope I can help people find hope

No comments: