Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

Well,

I haven't posted on this site in years, so if you want to read some of my bad poetry go ahead. I will change it for no man or woman. Not necissarily proud of it all but i figure if I am going to call the thing the journey I might as well let you see it. I remember that poem, it was a very lonely time. It is always neet to see how far I have come and how far I still need to go. To know me you have to be able to understand grace.

Anyway, I helped a wonderful friend move today. It was very sad, I didn't know what to do with that. I was so sad when I left, but that is Okay, being sad is important. I used to thrive in my saddness, now that I let my friends see this blog, I suppose I have to accept that I used to choose to live my life in the dark pits of despare because I belived it made people think I was deep or smart or something.

anyway God Bless

1 comment:

Kirsten Alana said...

the poetry is good. sometime, when I have more time (LOL) I will read it all more closely.

for now, as I skimmed through. I dug it.