Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

A friend of mine was driving to West Virginia today so I thought I would tag along. Mainly because my roots are in West Virginia. It is weird because my parents moved to Ohio, which i think is a step down but what can you do. I was itting in my mother's parlor chatting with her, and the dog I grew up with was sitting at my feet. It was such a natural feeling when I came home, my dog beau came to me, and I spent some time with him, mom used to call him her boy now she refers t him as Old Man. I grew up with animals in the house. I remember having two dogs and three birds growing up.

I have two birds, as I have said before, and I had to find a bird sitter for the weekend. I was feeling anxious last night because someone else was in charge of them. I suppose some separation anxiety. I enjoy having the animals around. It is neet to sit in a meeting at my apartment with Abraham (the male) on my shoulder. Sarah (The female) doesn't like to sit as well. I love having animals around... it makes places feel like... home...

1 comment:

Andrew Mount said...

Temper your words concerning Ohio my friend :) hahaha... just had to throw that in there. It should be a step up really since they have to wear shoes over here :P