Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Memories


Well, my first unit of CPE is over, so I am posting a pic of all the new residents, some of you might recognize Kevin and I, but I am sure you wonder about the guy with the collar. That is Dennis, he is a candidate to be a Roman Catholic Priest. That day was the first day he could wear a collar, I was proud to serve with him in the hospital, many of us are sad that he was only doing one unit of CPE, Dennis was a good chaplain and will probably turn out to be a good priest, he was also a good friend. Godspeed Dennis.


This is a picture of me, it was Hawaiian shirt day, even though I was the only one who wore a Hawaiian shirt, even though I got that shirt in Fiji. Mainly I am just posting it to change my identity pic from "that 70's Justin"

1 comment:

Jason said...

You look happy...I am glad your job is going so well. You will be a good chaplain.
--Nicole