Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

The dead shall rise


Easter is a wonderful time. The flowers are blossoming the grass is turning green, even Jesus is rising from the dead. My faith tradition has never been that big into Easter, and with their anabaptist roots I understand why, but I am a big fan of Easter. To me it resembles hope, and it is set in the season of rebirth.

The most wonderful thing about this season, other than Jesus I mean come he is just a given, the reeses peanut butter egg. The funny thing is that the reeses peanut butter egg is better than normal reeses cups. I don't know how that works but it is fact, just like the three main facts about ninja's. So good tidings of comfort and joy comfort and joy, and have an egg, and if you want to send me an Easter gift that isn't money, reeses peanut butter eggs.

No comments: