Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005


WARNING: I don't like to ruin anyone's movie experiences so if you have not seen Serenity yet
1. it is a really good movie
2. this post may have some spoilers

More than anything else, this is a question. I really liked the movie, it gripped me and the plot had a lot of little twists that I thought were cool.

Here is my question, I am expecting responces from all those around me who watch movies, B this means you too. If the Reavers are such bad whack jobs, killing people and eating them and stuff, how is it that they can fly ships and work together in them without killing each other?

2 comments:

Mark said...

I don't know exactly, Justin, but I would assume that with their scavenger mentality, they would still see value in cooperation for the greater good...namely more people to eat and kill. I know they are extremely twisted, but does twisted also mean unintelligent? Not that they seemed especially bright to me. It's your stinking question. You tell me. :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this movie!!! :-)