Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

lines I like with a little edge

Coolest lines
Remember when thinking of lines to add to this list, there has to be an edge to the lines that make them cool. Not like the guy in the PG-13 movie who you really hope makes it, but the guy in the Rated R movie you’re not so sure you know if you like yet.

I’m your huckleberry (Doc, Tombstone)
I have not yet begun to defile myself (Doc, Tombstone)
[…I love you!] I know! (Han, episode V)
Who’s your daddy, yes I am! (Zoot suit riot, Cherry Poppin Daddies)
Lots of people talking but few of them know, the soul of a woman was created below (Dazed and confused, Led Zeppelin)
Yes its true, this man has no d*ck (Peter, Ghostbusters)
How tall are you? [5 foot six sir] I didn’t know they stacked sh*t that high (Full metal jacket)
Ha ha ha Mikey, but if you call to soon you might scare off a beautiful baby who’s ready to party (Trent, Swingers)
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee (either God in numerous prophets, or Samuel L Jackson from Pulp fiction, it works both ways)
[you do own rubber gloves] No I rent them with the option to buy (Fletch, Fletch)
[why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?] No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks. (Michael Bolton, Office space)
Its not that I want to kill her, I just don’t want her alive anymore (Stewie, Family guy)
Leave the Gun; take the cannoli (The Godfather)
Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." (Vito, the Godfather)
Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. May their first child be a masculine child (Luca Brasi, The Godfather)

What other lines do you think?

2 comments:

Andrew Mount said...

Luke, I am your father.
[Darth Vader, Star Wars]

We called the dog Indiana.
[Henry Jones, Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade]

God wills it! [numerous people, Kindgom of Heaven]

Every town has an Elm Street.
[Freddy Krueger, Wes Craven's New Nightmare]

Welcome to the Rock.
[John Mason - The Rock]

Hello, Mr. Anderson.
[Agent Smith - The Matrix]

Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.
[Also Agent Smith - The Matrix]

Nothing to be proud of Russ... 50 yards, heh.
[Clark W Griswold - National Lampoon's Vacation]

Eddie, I couldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.
[Clark W Griswold - Christmas Vacation]

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
[Ash - Army of Darkness]

That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age.
[Wooderson - Dazed and Confused]

Are you not entertained!?
[Maximus - Gladiator]

It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one scare.
[Sherrif Brackett - Halloween]

Nazis. I hate these guys.
[Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade]

Do NOT seeeeeek tha treasure!
[Pete - O Brother Where Art Thou]

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
[Inigo Montoya - The Princess Bride]


I probably put some PG-13 stuff in there... my bad hehehe.

Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson said...

"Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?"

[Steve Buschemi, Resivoir Dogs]