Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005



eharmony boasts its 29 dimentions of matchability. I wonder if they have really tried to understand the consequences of their actions. For instance, since they have gone up to the 29th dimension they must have dealt with the fourth dimension which we know of as time. So what if I am to go to eharmony, and find out that Joan of Ark, who has also joined eharmony is the best match. Sure that is great for Joan and me but what about all the history that takes place between us. What happens to Europe if they lose Joan of Ark, or worse what happens to midevil Europe if they need to learn to deal with me, in all my post libral greatness. The hitchikers guide to the galaxy warns us of the dagers of time travel, and we have all seen back to the future, what happens when evil biff steals the time machine and changes the past. I think we must all ban together to make sure eharmony knows that their consequences will not just harm them but, will also destroy us.

Also, I posted a neat pic of my parrotlet Sarah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing is it didn't take time, it has more to do with my respect for the timeline.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy, You have too much time on your hands if you have all that to think about.

Unknown said...

Big comment for an anonymous user