Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is This Writers Block?

Lately I have had a lot of ideas and thoughts. Today I sat down to write my thoughts on the current state of Religion and options that might help us reach those who need some kind of religious faith. The other day I sat down to write a story about something or another, and before that I tried to sit and write about some political topic of late.

The problem is, every time I sit to write my ideas, I get to the third line, reread what I have written, and understand it for the rubbish that it is. Not the idea, but the cohesion of the essay. I have some massive writers block, I have plenty of ideas and it seems I lack the ability to put them in to prose.

Arghh... Maybe I will post some more pictures of my damn plants.  

No comments: