Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The other pic from Yesterfday

I didn't post this picture yesterday because I didn't have a photo editor and I didn't want to post the feller's tag numbers. 


I snapped this picture really quick at a stopsign between main streets in Senatobia Mississippi. I say between main streets because Main street jumps in Senatobia. I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to get the shot off but my camera takes quickly. 
I can't help but wonder what the the owner is trying to say... We all decorate our vehicals somehow, I have a vanity tag on the front of my car that says "Blues," other people think bumper stickers look good. These get me though, generally the owner is representing a pair of testicles. sometimes the hanging scrotum looks even more like a scrotum. What is the point here? Is the owner of the truck trying to tell us he is a pervert?

No comments: