Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just an update

So what is going on with me lately.

Had to buy a car, I slapped the DNR tag to mine and bought something reliable I found a 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE. Been happy with it so far.

Happy about the election for the most part. I was a little sad about how Tennessee turned out on certain issues. I like the guy elected for the House from Shelby County and I like Bredisen but I was sad no. 1 passed and I was sad Ford Jr. Lost. He lost support in Memphis because he wouldn't support Cohen. It happens, I hope he runs again.

Still working at LeBonheur Children's Medical Center in Memphis Tennessee, I was tired this morning but I generally like my job.

I will probably get to go home for Christmas, the country roads will take me there, looking forward to seeing my family especially my niece Anna. I hear she has been causing oh such a fuss.

Note on dancing:
I will be in West Virginia for a week during Christmas so if anyone knows of any swing dancing that goes on around wheeling or up into pittsburg let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, YOU are a restorationist.