Search This Blog

Friday, May 26, 2006

Movin on up...

So I moved most of my worldly belongings to an apartment in Midtown on Wednesday. Now it is Friday and I am moving the little things (which really add up) you know the things I need to actually live there because I have still been living at my apartment at the graduate school. For days I have been telling myself Friday night I will begin to sleep at the new apartment. Well it is Friday and I am experiencing some sadness over this. My apartment on campus has provided me a community of people whom I can always find someone to talk to or go to eat with. It is a Christian place, for the most part, and comfortable. I am used to it and it has been a stable part of my life for four years. What is funny is that I have been a stable part of this campus for four years, I tend to stick out anyway. It is major transition for me.

On Tuesday I will enter into orientation at Methodist Hospitial in Memphis. I will be a hospital chaplin, for at least a year. So from Graduation to this point I have been taking a bit of a break.

Anyway God speed.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey Justin,
It's hard to believe you're finally done. Good luck with the new job. I think you're well cut out for that kind of work. I love doing hospital visits...it helps you keep your life in perspective of what really matters.

Mark <><

Jason said...

Come by and see us. We wanted to see if you were home tonight...but alas your car was gone. You are missed on campus. Hope you midtown feels like home soon. - Nicole & Jason