Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Time for a breakdown


Hey hey hey, back again in full force (as long as full is half full, or half empty depending on how you look at it.

Last week man.. whew it was crazy, I hopped along for a ride from the reformation to the modern church. We studied Luther, Zwingli, Calvin, Schleiermacher, Barth, and many many more. It was like a greatest hits album of refomation history. It was exausting but on the bright side I got free coffee out of it all week, a fella brought some starbucks brew and we tosted every class with a "cup a joe" (though through parts of it I wish I had a "shot a jack" [oh no, did he just say that, I think he did, what is wrong with him]) Anyway it was a good class. The picture is from my favorite seat in class, the closest one to the door. In the picture you can see the back of Bobby Valentines head, the profile of John Pittman, and "bringin it" up front DR. Mark Powell.

Saturday evening after a week of class I went to my buddy Nick's wedding, it was cool man, he had cheesecake and all the punch came in moonshine bottles. So I have to say to Nick and Jessie, Heath and Rebecca, Mary and Mike... Congrats...

Sunday all my church brotha's and sista's rolled up inta my crib to for a sunday morning praise party (or church whatever you call it), it was a good time, John Pittman just came back from South Africa so he was talking about his trip and showing us slides, it was a good time.

Well not much humor today just keepin it real yo.

1 comment:

James T Wood said...

I concur with the necessity of a breakdown - I got a little sick after class was over.