Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Interview with Bobby Garner

I sat down and talked with Bobby Garner in an exclusive interview about his lackadaisical blogging. And why he’s a selfish jerk. This is what he said.

J. Please state your full name for the record
B. Robert Gordon Garner
J. Please state half your name for the record
B. Robgorgar
J. Can I call you Bobby?
B. Yes
J. How about Bob?
B. Um… Yes
J. Can I call you Bob Turner?
B. You could, but in the blogging community it probably isn’t prudent.
J. What is your favorite Johnny Cash song?
B. Johnny?
J. You know the guy in the movie
B. Is he a Christian artist because I only listen to Christian artists. We had a CD burning when I was blah blah blah blah*
J. Yes I think so, he sang “were you there”
B. That song really walks the line between Christian and non Christian values. Is that the Bahamah Me Rap Song guy?
J. Yes.
B. That one then.
J. So let me get to my point, why have you forsaken the blogging world?
B. I made a post modern deadline with myself?
J. and who is this “myself?”
B. I use the term loosely to describe my inner being, the one who feels, the one who tells me to urinate.
J. eight what?
B. I’m not hungry thanks. Moderns are so rigid with their calendar oriented deadlines. I feel that we need to have deadlines that encourage you to finish. Let me give you an example. I decided I wouldn’t shave until I had a sink installed in my bathroom, so I grew a beard and then installed the sink when it got itchy. So until I decided to stop
J. crapping?
B. Blogging, the defecation issue is my inspiration to meet my deadline.
J. Well, lets change the subject
B. Justin you look a little flushed
J. well my toilet is hooked up, So, are you and Greg still talking?
B. About what?
J. Neo-restrooms.
B. You mean Neo-restoration? Are we still talking about that that was so before Christmas aren’t we onto pseudo-restoration or post-post restoration?
J. Um… I ask the questions here mister
B. ok
J. Did you ever get that Ipod cross?
B. Apparently some mega church decided to blah blah blah blah*… until June.
J. You mean June Carter Cash?
B. Jimmy Carters wife got remarried?
J. No the Bahama mama song guy
B. Oh, what’s the question?
J. When are you going to blog.
B. I just have a lot going on inside, and until some of this stuff passes, I won’t be back on line or something. Every blogangelsist has to take a sabbatical from time to time
J. Oh, that’s all I wanted to know, now stop calling me.

*When I got too tired to type or thought he was full of crap I just ignored him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious post. i will be interviewing you soon. very soon after i post about neo restorationism.bob

Danny said...

Ouch. I feel your pain...pressure. I feel the need to do some intercessory log rolling. Speaking of blah blah blah blah*...