Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

what do I have in stock for you?


My friend Jeremy and I like to throw parties. We are currently planning our party for Halloween, the theme will be, “Come join us at the Salem Witch trials. It should be a fun filled night. There will be all sorts of fun events, natural and unnatural. Anyway in prep for this party, a few weeks in advance, Jeremy an I built a set of stocks. It is a working set of stocks, we cut the holes a little bigger than they needed to be so no idiot gets stuck.

I am sure some of you are saying, “Justin you are in graduate school, when do you have time to build stocks?” to you I say I have had a very stressful week, and building stuff relaxes me… so get over it, or you can test my guitine later, I might even have a rack that you can go for a ride on (

1 comment:

Kirsten Alana said...

Nice Justin! Some family friends of ours are doing whole stage show parody of the Ed Sullivan show aptly titled the "Ed Skullivan" show. Halloween is fun if for nothing else than the creativity!